A booming college town with coeds, families, and retirees alike, managing rental properties in Norman, Oklahoma, requires a little extra finesse. Oklahoma Red Door Property Management is the perfect hometown rental management company to help you maximize the ROI on your Norman rental property and reduce the risk, with personal and professional property management services tailored to both you and your tenants.
At Oklahoma Red Door, we believe the key to successful property management is a healthy partnership among everyone involved—you, us, and your tenants. We go above and beyond every day to provide the resources, support, and services you need to keep your property profitable and your tenants happy.
Home to the University of Oklahoma, a public university with an enrollment of more than 30,000, Norman is a competitive market enjoying stable rental rates, low vacancy rates, and steady property appreciation. While frequent turnover is high due to the large student population, the tenant access pool is healthy and diverse, with the majority of renters staying in the same property for at least a year.
Renting in a college town can be risky, with a higher potential for unreliable, messy, and immature tenants. As a local property management company, however, Oklahoma Red Door understands the nuances of managing rental properties in Norman, including how to keep your properties occupied with responsible renters. We help protect your investment from costly damage and keep your rental income predictable with:
- Extensive tenant screening, including backgrounds checks, screenings, and reference requirements from previous landlords and employers
- Rental agreements and lease preparation services, including tailoring leases to include co-signers; clauses for noise, max occupancy, and damage; and short leases
- Lease management and enforcement, including signing, renewals, expirations, dispute resolution, and eviction, if necessary
- Detailed rental agreements designed to prevent damage
- Tailored utility agreements to protect your costs and reduce high property bills
- Online, automated rent and security deposit collection, with the option to receive your monthly net income via electronic transfer or check
Needing Property Management Services?
Do you need help managing your property? We offer (3) different plans to suit your needs and offer complete transparency.
A well-maintained property keeps quality tenants happy and your investment secure. Thanks to established relationships with a robust network of reliable vendors and contractors, Oklahoma Red Door can deliver the exceptional service both you and your tenants deserve without cutting corners or cutting into your profits. We do the hard work of keeping your property up-to-code and up-to-date with:
- Professional inspections and cleanings to keep your property looking and feeling new
- Move-in and move-out inspections and procedures
- Regulatory inspections, including fire & safety and Section 8, to ensure your property stays compliant and you avoid fines or fees
- Renovations and upgrades when necessary or appropriate
- Repair service within 48 hours, as well as routine and preventative maintenance
When you work with Oklahoma Red Door, you also get the benefit of a property manager who's local to your investment, even if you aren't. That means personal, attentive, and professional care for your property 24/7, from maintenance to marketing. We even offer in-person property monitoring and emergency on-site repair services, so we can catch issues like poor property conditions or tenant concerns before they become bigger problems.
Local & Professional Property Management Services in Norman/OU
Norman is regularly ranked among the most progressive cities in the state and is constantly abuzz with college athletic events, casinos and entertainment, a vibrant downtown, and a plethora of shopping and dining options. High accessibility to I-35 and proximity to Oklahoma City and Moore also make it an ideal location for commuters to other metro hotspots.
Oklahoma Red Door has been managing properties in Norman for more than 20 years, and we know how to help you take advantage of a community that markets itself and where your property is always in demand. We can leverage our local connections with real estate professionals, brokers, and other property managers to stay ahead of trends and target your property to the best possible prospective tenants. We know what renters in our community look for, and our community in turn trusts us to care for the neighborhoods we serve.
Don't trust your Norman rental investment to just any property manager; trust it to the local experts at Oklahoma Red Door.